Size In Stock: Small (white)
Share this Bike
Schwinn Cutter Single-Speed City Bike – 2014
Whether you ride it flipped as a fixie or flopped as a single-speed (or is it the other way around?), the classic Schwinn Cutter Single-Speed City Bike is the epitome of fun and carefree simplicity. It’s perfectly designed for cruising the neighborhood and braving the urban jungle.
Sturdy Hi-Ten steel frame delivers a comfortable ride, flat handlebars seat you in a relaxed, upright riding position, dual-pivot caliper brakes provide efficient stopping power, and an elegantly understated, paint scheme gives this ride a polished look. Any way you slice it, the Cutter is one sharp bike.
- Schwinn Hi-Ten Track steel frame and chromoly/Hi-Ten fork for a durable and stylish ride
- Forged alloy crank with 46-tooth alloy chainring makes it easy to get up to speed quickly
- Single-speed drivetrain is easy and uncomplicated to maintain
- Alloy flatbar, stem and seatpost puts you in a comfortable position
- Schwinn Track saddle and grips add comfort and style
- Dual-pivot caliper brakes front and rear for efficient speed control and braking power
- Flip flop rear hub with 18-tooth cog/freewheel lets you run the Cutter as a single-speed or fixed gear bike
- Durable wheelset features high-flange track hubs and doublewall rims for strength
Brakes: Alloy caliper
Cassette: 18t cog, 18t freewheel
Chain: KMC Z510H
Crankset: Alloy track 46t
Fork: Schwinn hi-ten track straight blade with chromoly steel, 1 1/8″
Frame: Schwinn hi-ten track steel
Front Derailleur: NA
Grips/Tape: Schwinn track grips
Handlebar: Urban flat, 25.4mm, 20mm rise
Headset: Threadless 1 1/8
Pedals: Kore Rivera platform with reflector
Rack Mounts: None
Rear Derailleur: NA
Saddle: Schwinn track
Seatpost: Alloy, 25.4 x 300mm
Stem: Alloy 1 1/8″ threadless, 25.4mm
Tires: Freedom Thickslick 700 × 25
Rims: Alloy track double wall 32 hole (F); 36 hole (R); Hubs: Alloy bolt-on 32 hole (F); Flip-flop bolt-on 36 hole (R); Spokes: 14G stainless
Use the form below to inquire about this bike or reserve it for a test ride.
*Bike will be on hold at this location under your name for 24 hours.